Ros Starkey Transition Coaching is based in Surrey, UK, and run by Ros Starkey, who has over 25 years of business and personal transitonal change experience.
Ros originally qualified as a teacher before climbing the corporate career ladder undertaking a variety of learning and development roles, culminating in her most senior position as global learning and development practice leader for a leading multinational company. Here she managed redundancy and downsizing projects, developed corporate leadership development programmes, and delivered personal and performance coaching to peers and senior management.
Ros set up her own business in 2004 when she moved to Houston, Texas, USA. Now back living in the UK, she continues to work as a freelance coach, trainer and facilitator and is an accredited coach and coach supervisor.
Drawing on her own experience of change, both personal and professional, and working with groups and individuals from a range of backgrounds and cultures. She works with clients to enable them to successfully navigate their way through the transition process and achieve sustained developmental growth.
- Diploma in Coach Supervision, Coaching Supervision Academy.
- Certificate of Professional Development in Coaching, The School of Coaching, Strathclyde University.
- Diploma of Primary Education, Hamilton College of Education.
- Myers Briggs (MBTI), Strong and Margerison-McCann Team Management Systems (TMS) accredited practitioner.
- Certified practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Licensed career coach.
“My style of coaching is one of flexibility and openness, adapting to meet the needs of each client. Inquisitive and curious by nature, I ask challenging questions, often using humour to create a relaxed collaborative atmosphere”. Ros Starkey