- Executive leadership and management skills: focusing on key issues such as leading a senior team or connecting with more junior colleagues.
- Small business people management and growth: coaching the SME (small and medium enterprise) market on how best to manage their expanding teams in a fast growing business.
- Career transition: working with teams and individuals on career choices and challenges such as the next steps to take, managing promotion or redundancy and downsizing, returning to work after children, etc.
- Coaching supervision: professional mentoring and guidance for coaches; the coach’s coach.
- Moving abroad relocating and orientation: everything from advance preparation, to what to expect on arrival, and the best people and organisations to help along the way.
Transition coaching is all about navigating change; thrust upon you or of your own choosing. Whatever the reason, whether you are a junior manager or a global leader, a private individual or a small business owner, Ros Starkey Transition Coaching can help you navigate through the change process and successfully build your future path.
Why do I need coaching?
You are likely to be at a crossroads in your life and wish to take stock and review your situation. Perhaps you are:
- at a career turning point and need to weigh up your options in order to make the next step count;
- keen to understand your strengths and develop your management or leadership skills;
- experiencing a merger or downsizing exercise which has changed the landscape and impacted your career opportunities;
- managing a senior team and experiencing difficult challenges that require delicate experienced handling;
- a small business owner needing to better understand how to develop yourself and your people or how to grow your business;
- having difficulty letting go of the past and lacking in self-confidence;
- considering an opportunity to emigrate to a new country and culture with no idea where to start.
What will the coaching include?
Coaching sessions can take the form of a few hours on a one-to-one basis, to half or full day workshops for small groups. They cover, but are not limited to:
- an opportunity for reflection;
- the use of diagnostic tools and questionnaires to help you become more self- aware and target potential development options;
- creative exercises to open up new thinking about your future;
- exercises to explore potential constraints and barriers to success;
- practical tips and resources to help you take your first steps along your newly chosen pathway.
How much will the coaching cost?
Fees vary according to the type and style of coaching. Please contact Ros direct to discuss.